About Mrs. Greene
Hello there, folks! I’m Rhonda Greene, and you’ve stumbled across my little corner of the web. Welcome!
Some Random Things About Me
- I can’t remember a time in my life when I wasn’t crafty.
- I went to college off and on (mostly on) for about a decade but don’t have a degree.
- I’m not afraid to admit that I’m a huge geek.
- I’m highly opinionated, very outspoken, and as stubborn as you would expect a Taurus to be. This sometimes results in people perceiving me as a bitch. I swear I’m really a nice person.
- Sometimes I cuss like a sailor.
- My circle of friends is very small but very tight.
- Everyone thinks my husband looks like Jake Gyllenhaal. I agree.
- I’m an animal lover. I don’t allow myself to go to the animal shelter because I would have to bring a new baby home every visit, and I would quickly become the crazy cat lady.
- I’m somewhat of a hoarder by nature, which I claim to be hereditary and passed on from my father, who has been upcycling since long before the term was coined.
- I have an unusual sense of humor.
- To say that I love coffee is an understatement.
- Besides crafting, my other major hobby is taking long hikes with my husband, enjoying the gorgeous Northern Michigan scenery.
- I have a severe dislike for closed-minded people.
- I’m hopelessly addicted to British television.
- I am a huge klutz, very prone to breaking things and injuring myself.
- I’m high-strung. Very. High. Strung. And yet somehow I’m also incredibly laid back.
Copyright InformationAll content found on this website, including text, images, and video, is property of and © Rhonda Greene unless otherwise noted. No part of this website may be reproduced, in whole or in part, online or in print, without the express written consent of Rhonda Greene or the respective content owner(s). You are more than welcome to link to my posts (and you are welcome to include one photo from the original post), but please do not copy them!
DisclosurePosts may contain affiliate links. All opinions are 100% my own. View full disclosure policy.