About Mrs. Greene
Hello there, folks! I’m Rhonda Greene, and you’ve stumbled across my little corner of the web. Welcome!
Some Random Things About Me
- I can’t remember a time in my life when I wasn’t crafty.
- I went to college off and on (mostly on) for about a decade but don’t have a degree.
- I’m not afraid to admit that I’m a huge geek.
- I’m highly opinionated, very outspoken, and as stubborn as you would expect a Taurus to be. This sometimes results in people perceiving me as a bitch. I swear I’m really a nice person.
- Sometimes I cuss like a sailor.
- My circle of friends is very small but very tight.
- Everyone thinks my husband looks like Jake Gyllenhaal. I agree.
- I’m an animal lover. I don’t allow myself to go to the animal shelter because I would have to bring a new baby home every visit, and I would quickly become the crazy cat lady.
- I’m somewhat of a hoarder by nature, which I claim to be hereditary and passed on from my father, who has been upcycling since long before the term was coined.
- I have an unusual sense of humor.
- To say that I love coffee is an understatement.
- Besides crafting, my other major hobby is taking long hikes with my husband, enjoying the gorgeous Northern Michigan scenery.
- I have a severe dislike for closed-minded people.
- I’m hopelessly addicted to British television.
- I am a huge klutz, very prone to breaking things and injuring myself.
- I’m high-strung. Very. High. Strung. And yet somehow I’m also incredibly laid back.